FEMALE PERSONAL ASSISTANT, FLEXIBLE HOURS, JESMOND
This is a fantastic long-term opportunity for a reliable, motivated and conscientious female Personal Assistant to work flexible hours (including occasional sleepovers) for an independent woman living in Jesmond.
The role is 15 hours per week which are flexible to fit into an existing 24/7 rota.
In addition to the above hours there will be the possibility of sleepovers – these will be agreed as required and extra hours are often available.
15 hours per week
Wage: £9.55 per hour
£74.00 per sleepover
• Spacious and modern working environment, which is clean, bright and airy
• Your own bedroom with TV and private bathroom with all facilities provided
• Lovely garden and outdoor space
• Parking outside property
• Great location close to all the amenities Jesmond has to offer
• Close to town with great local transport links
In addition, the role offers a long term position with a stable income and guaranteed work.
To be my Personal Assistant you should be:
• Willing to work under my direction
• Reliable, dependable and prompt
• Patient, open-minded and conscientious
• Self-motivated and proactive
• Flexible and adaptable
• Discrete and trustworthy
• Comfortable with dogs
You should also have:
• A mature attitude to your work
• Good general health
• A sense of humour
Additional criteria to work with me.
• To respect my privacy and dignity
• Availability and capability to work hours in rota
• Literacy skills – ability to read and understand appropriate written material
• Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
• Disability Awareness or be willing to learn about it
• Experience of working with a person with cerebral palsy
• Experience of working with clients in their own homes
• Experience of one to one work with clients
• Experienced car driver
Click here for a full Job Description LREDP00220 Job Description
To apply you can complete the Online Application Form or request an Application Form from email@example.com (ref LRE/DP/002/20).