FEMALE PERSONAL ASSISTANT, FLEXIBLE HOURS, JESMOND
This is a fantastic long-term opportunity for a reliable, motivated and conscientious female Personal Assistant to work flexible hours (including occasional sleepovers) for an independent woman living in Jesmond.
The role is 10-15 hours per week plus 1 sleepover, which are flexible to fit into an existing 24/7 rota. Extra hours are often available.
Wage: £9.55 per hour
£74.00 per sleepover
• Spacious and modern working environment, which is clean, bright and airy
• Your own bedroom with TV and private bathroom with all facilities provided
• Lovely garden and outdoor space
• Parking outside property
• Great location close to all the amenities Jesmond has to offer
• Close to town with great local transport links
In addition, the role offers a long term position with a stable income and guaranteed work.
To be my Personal Assistant you should be:
• Willing to work under my direction
• Reliable, dependable and prompt
• Patient, open-minded and conscientious
• Self-motivated and proactive
• Flexible and adaptable
• Discrete and trustworthy
• Comfortable with dogs
You should also have:
• A mature attitude to your work
• Good general health
• A sense of humour
Additional criteria to work with me.
• To respect my privacy and dignity
• Availability and capability to work hours in rota
• Literacy skills – ability to read and understand appropriate written material
• Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
• Disability Awareness or be willing to learn about it
• Experience of working with a person with cerebral palsy
• Experience of working with clients in their own homes
• Experience of one to one work with clients
• Experienced car driver
Click here for a full Job Description LREDP00320 Job Description
To apply you can complete the Online Application Form, request an Application Form from email@example.com (ref LRE/DP/003/20) or complete this Application Form LREDP00320 App Form and email it directly to the employer at firstname.lastname@example.org.