FEMALE PERSONAL ASSISTANT, FLEXIBLE HOURS, JESMOND
This is a fantastic long-term opportunity for a reliable, motivated and conscientious female Personal Assistant to work flexible hours (including occasional sleepovers) for an independent woman living in Jesmond.
There are two roles available
Post 1: 15 hours per week plus 1 sleepover
Post 2: 20 hours per week plus 1 sleepover
Both posts are flexible and exact hours agreed to fit into an existing 24/7 rota. Extra hours are often available.
Wage: £9.55 per hour
£74.00 per sleepover
- Spacious and modern working environment, which is clean, bright and airy
- Your own bedroom with TV and private bathroom with all facilities provided
- Lovely garden and outdoor space
- Parking outside property
- Great location close to all the amenities Jesmond has to offer
- Close to town with great local transport links
In addition, the role offers a long term position with a stable income and guaranteed work.
To be my Personal Assistant you should be:
- Willing to work under my direction
- Reliable, dependable and prompt
- Patient, open-minded and conscientious
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Flexible and adaptable
- Discrete and trustworthy
- Comfortable with dogs
You should also have:
- A mature attitude to your work
- Good general health
- A sense of humour
Additional criteria to work with me.
- To respect my privacy and dignity
- Availability and capability to work hours in rota
- Literacy skills – ability to read and understand appropriate written material
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
- Disability Awareness or be willing to learn about it
- Experience of working with a person with cerebral palsy
- Experience of working with clients in their own homes
- Experience of one to one work with clients
- Experienced car driver
This post is subject to DBS check and references.
This post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010 schedule 9 paragraphs 1 – 4.
Closing date: 30 September
Click here for a full job description
To apply you can complete the Online Application Form or request an Application Form from email@example.com (ref LRE/DP/004/20).