Female Personal Assistants Required
Location: North Shields
Wage: £10.00 per hour
We are seeking a small team of female PAs to take care of a lovely quiet elderly lady with dementia living in North Tyneside.
Various hours are available seven days per week (usually 10.00am start).
Further details to be discussed on application.
The role is to assist her with everyday tasks, such as:
- Preparing, cooking and supporting during mealtimes.
- Assist with bathing, toileting and getting dressed.
- Dispensing medication at set times throughout the day.
- Accompanying her shopping and accessing the community.
- Light domestic duties around the home.
- Providing stimulation from conversation and activities, to prolong memory.
You should be experienced in working with clients with dementia, compassionate, have a good sense of humour, like to chat, be friendly and trustworthy. You need to be confident and able to use your own initiative.
You should also hold a full UK driving license.
This lady responds better to a mature carer.
Closing date: 24th September
Post subject to references and DBS check.
Interested applicants please email Christine at email@example.com