Personal Assistant required for young boy in Forest Hall.
We are looking to recruit two Personal Assistants to support a 15-month-old boy with complex medical requirements in the community.
The child is a home ventilation patient with a tracheostomy tube in situ. Full training will be provided to the successful applicants.
– Tracheostomy care: including routine and emergency tube changes, suctioning and stoma care
– Personal care
– Feeding – bottled milk and solids
– Use of an NG tube to administer medications and overnight feed via feeding pump
– Play and activities – the child is very sociable and friendly!
We are offering the following shift patterns set to suit the parents work life:
• 1 x 30 hour contract – Rate of pay £13.50 per hour night shift.
Shift pattern 1 – Sunday, Monday and Tuesday Nightshift – 10pm-8am
• 1 x 26.5 hour contract – Rate of pay £13.50 night shift and £11.50 day shift
Shift pattern 2 – Monday and Tuesday dayshift 7.45am-4pm, Wednesday nightshift – 10pm-8am
We are looking for someone with care experience or experience with young children essential
– Able to pass an enhanced DBS check
– Friendly and outgoing
– Must be willing to undergo training
-Trachestomy and ventilator training
– Basic life support
– Ambu-bag training
– NG training
The successful candidates will be expected to provide an enhanced DBS, the cost of which will be met by the employer.
For more information or to apply for the vacancy please email: email@example.com (ref JE/FH/0120).