Female support worker
10 hours per week
£9.30 per hour
A fantastic job opportunity has arisen for a reliable, self-motivated support worker to assist a physically disabled lady in the Whitley Bay area. The position is for 10 hours per week, to be worked every Friday.
- Personal care.
- Food preparation.
- Domestic duties.
- Help to support son i.e. school run, activities etc.
To be my support worker, the ideal candidate will be:
- Reliable and prompt with good time management skills.
- Trustworthy, kind and caring.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Fun to be around with a good sense of humour.
- Experience of working with children.
- Experience of working one to one with clients.
- Care experience
- Experience of working with physical disabilities
The successful candidate will be expected to provide an enhanced DBS, the cost of which will be met by the employer.
Please fill out our online form.
Closing date 23rd March, 2021