Job Title Personal Assistant
Hours Minimum of 5 hours a week, mornings and lunch time – (Can be discussed at interview)
Rate £9.32 an hour + 5.6 weeks paid holiday pro rata
Area: Cross Hills area
I have recently re-located to live with my daughter in Keighley. She is going to be returning to work soon, so I need support, just to check I am okay and have plenty to keep me busy. I love singing and was in the church choir, where I used to live. Church is a big part of my life too, so I would like to explore what I have in my new community and get involved. I would love you to do this with me.
I used to be a PE Teacher before I retired. I love watching all sports but have a particular passion for cricket.
Tasks will include:
- Making simple meals
- Chatting lots
- Driving me to church / choir or other interesting things we find to do.
You need to be:
- Be someone who enjoys getting out and about
- Be happy to explore the local community with me
- Someone able to prepare basic meals at home
- Happy to go for lunch occasionally
- Respect my privacy and that of my family and friends
- Cheerful & positive
- Car driver with clean licence and a car
This post is subject to DBS check and references.
This post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010 schedule 9 paragraphs 1 – 4.
For more information, please see the Job Description
Closing date: 27th September 2021
To apply you can complete the Online Application Form or request an Application Form from email@example.com