Hours: Friday & alternative Saturdays and Sunday
Rate: £15.00 per hour
Area: Osbaldwick, York
My name is Pam, I love doing anything crafty and spending time in the garden and with my pets, I have a cat and rabbits!
I need support on a morning to have a shower, get breakfast and be ready for the day ahead.
I also like going out places and I need support to do this, I have ME and Spine damage any experience in this would be a advantage but not essential.
Tasks will include:
- Support in the shower
- Making breakfasts
- Food preparation
- Light housework
- Support to get my crafting things set up for me to do
- Driving me to where I need to go. (Expenses will be paid)
You need to be:
- Punctual & good at time keeping
- Able to use own initiative
- Good with pets
- Reliable & committed to your work
- Cheerful & positive
- Professional & respectful
- Able to follow instructions
- An excellent listener
- Car driver with a vehicle and a clean licence
This post is subject to DBS check and references.
There is a genuine occupational requirement for the holder of this post to be male/female in accordance with the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 and Equality Act 2010 schedule 9 paragraphs 1 – 4.
For more information, please see the Job Description
To apply you can complete the Online Application Form or request an Application Form from email@example.com
Closing date: 5th January 2024
At the time of starting their employment, the successful candidate must have permission to work in the U.K.