Young at heart, active Personal Assistant wanted
Hours: Bank staff required for holiday and sickness cover
Rate: £10.42 per hour
Area: Central York
I am looking for a Personal Assistant (PA) to join my small team of PAs who support me. I am in my 40s and I live in Central York with my husband our baby daughter.
The new addition to my team is required to do day shifts 9am-5pm Monday-Friday on a part time casual basis
I am a community artist and I am now a mother. I am looking for a support worker to provide support that enables me to parent in the way I want. I also need support to manage my diary, planning, thinking things through, other daily activities and some support with some domestic tasks around the home. I am able to drive however, a driver would be a big advantage for things like shopping.
The successful applicant will be:
- Mature personality
- Organised, patient, practical and task orientated
- Reliable, committed, cheerful, professional, and respectful
- Someone with a great sense of humour
- An excellent listener and able to use your initiative
- Prepared to use PPE in my home and when out and about
- Ideally you will have had both Covid 19 vaccinations
Tasks will include:
- Supporting me to plan and organise daily activities and household admin
- Some domestic tasks, including light housework and laundry
- Support with parenting tasks such as washing and sterilising bottles, support with changing nappies, support with my mobility with my baby.
This post is subject to DBS check and references.
The successful candidate will have had or be willing to have their Covid-19 vaccinations.
For more information, please see the Job Description
Closing date: This vacancy will close as soon as a suitable candidate is appointed.
At the time of starting their employment, the successful candidate must have permission to work in the U.K.