Job Title Personal Assistant
Hours 6 hours a weekend – Ideally 3 hours each day at any time that works for you.
Can be discussed at interview
Rate £10 an hour + 5.6 weeks paid holiday pro rata
Area: YO31 area of York
People tell me that I am very bubbly and always smiling! I love to be young at heart and keep busy, active and make a difference for others. I have an acquired brain injury, so need a Personal Assistant to support me to do this.
Tasks will include:
- Making breakfasts
- Food prep for lunch and tea
- Light housework
- Helping with shower
- Helping get dressed
- Menu planning
- Food shopping
- Dog walking – (I love my dog!)
- Ad hoc tasks such as ringing doctor & hospital consultants; attending medical appointments; assisting with keeping on top of bills
- When we can go out, visiting café’s, shops, groups, anything else I see that sounds fun to do and where I can meet people.
- Generally having fun!
You need to be:
- Punctual & good at time keeping
- Able to use own initiative
- Dog lover
- Good at problem solving issues and areas of difficulties
- Reliable & committed to your work
- Cheerful & positive
- Professional & respectful
- Able to follow instructions
- An excellent listener
- Car driver with clean licence (I have a motability car)
- Free training and development
- A warm and friendly environment
This post is subject to DBS check and references.
For more information, please see the
Closing date: 20th September 2021
To apply you can complete the Online Application Form or request an Application Form from email@example.com