Hours: 14 hours per week
Rate: £10.50 per hour
I am a young woman and wheelchair user looking for someone who can assist me in living independently.
- Accompanying me when out in the community – i.e., shopping, going to the gym etc.
- Meal preparation and other domestic tasks within the home.
- Occasional trips and overnight stays to enable me to attend conferences and other events.
- Ideally must have own car that can be used for work purposes and accommodate a folding manual wheelchair
- Clean driving licence
- Must be flexible – working hours vary and includes daytime, evenings, and weekends
- Must be sociable and work well with others
- Able to show initiative.
- Must be willing to provide references and undergo a DBS check.
The job will be subject to DBS checks and references.
For more information, please see my Job Description
This post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010 schedule 9 paragraphs 1 – 4.
Closing Date: 5th October 2021