Personal Assistant required – SH/Gosforth
Hours: 14 hours per week
Rate: £10.50 per hour
I am a young woman and wheelchair user looking for someone who can assist me in living independently.
- Accompanying me when out in the community – i.e., shopping, going to the gym etc.
- Meal preparation and other domestic tasks within the home.
- Occasional trips and overnight stays to enable me to attend conferences and other events.
- Ideally must have own car that can be used for work purposes and accommodate a folding manual wheelchair
- Clean driving licence
- Must be flexible – working hours vary and includes daytime, evenings, and weekends
- Must be sociable and work well with others
- Able to show initiative.
- Must be willing to provide references and undergo a DBS check.
For more information, please see the Job Description
The job will be subject to DBS checks and references.
To apply please complete the online application form, or request an application form from email@example.com
This post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010 schedule 9 paragraphs 1 – 4.
Closing date: 21st June 2021