Young at heart, active Personal Assistant wanted
Hours: 5 hours per week
Rate: £9 per hour
Area: Tang Hall York
I am looking for a Personal Assistant (PA) to join my small team of PAs who support me. I live in the Tang Hall area of York and am in my 40s.
The wage is £9 an hour + 5.6 weeks paid holiday pro rata with an annual increment every April.
The new addition to my team is required to work up to 5 hours a week (days and times to be decided depending on your availability and any commitments that I have). Flexibility to work on different days is essential.
I am exploring doing a master’s degree online and am involved in many other things. I need support to manage my diary, appointments, planning, thinking things through, career development, other daily activities and the things that crop up in life from time to time that take some organisation.
I also need some support with some domestic tasks around the home. As lockdown eases, I will be getting out and about again, so being able to drive would be a big advantage.
The successful applicant will be:
- Organised, patient, practical and task orientated
- Reliable, committed, cheerful, professional, and respectful
- Someone with a great sense of humour
- An excellent listener and able to use your initiative
- Prepared to use PPE in my home and when out and about
- Ideally you will have had both Covid 19 vaccinations
Tasks will include:
- Supporting me to plan and organise daily activities and household admin
- Support me to stay focussed with a clear plan to start and finish tasks
- Some domestic tasks, including light housework and laundry
- Help planning and doing shopping
- Driving to appointments, activities and meeting friends
This post is subject to DBS check and references.
For more information, please see the Job Description
Closing date: 13th May 2021
To apply you can complete the Online Application Form or request an Application Form from email@example.com